Palladium-Catalyzed Highly Regioselective Arylation of Allylamines with Thiophenes and Furans
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 17, pages 3225–3230, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Z., Zhang, L., Dong, C., Cai, Z., Tang, W., Li, H., Xu, L. and Xiao, J. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Highly Regioselective Arylation of Allylamines with Thiophenes and Furans. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 3225–3230. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200470
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072225, 21172258 and 91127039
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Research funds of Renmin University of China. Grant Number: 11XNL011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!