Enantioselective Mukaiyama–Michael Reaction of Silyl Enol Ethers to 2-Enoylpyridine N-Oxides Catalyzed by Copper- Bis(oxazoline) Complex
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 2-3, pages 383–388, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
George, J. and Reddy, B. V. S. (2013), Enantioselective Mukaiyama–Michael Reaction of Silyl Enol Ethers to 2-Enoylpyridine N-Oxides Catalyzed by Copper- Bis(oxazoline) Complex. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 383–388. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200631
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!