Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation of the Porphyrin β,β′-Pyrrolic Ring: A General and Efficient Approach to Porpholactones
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 18, pages 3509–3516, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Lv, H., Ke, X., Yang, B. and Zhang , J.-L. (2012), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation of the Porphyrin β,β′-Pyrrolic Ring: A General and Efficient Approach to Porpholactones. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 3509–3516. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200720
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: no.20971007
- National Key Basic Research Support Foundation of China (NKBRSFC). Grant Number: 2010CB912302
- National Funding for Fostering Talents of Basic Sciences. Grant Number: J0630421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!