Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation of the Porphyrin β,β′-Pyrrolic Ring: A General and Efficient Approach to Porpholactones
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 18, pages 3509–3516, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Lv, H., Ke, X., Yang, B. and Zhang , J.-L. (2012), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation of the Porphyrin β,β′-Pyrrolic Ring: A General and Efficient Approach to Porpholactones. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 3509–3516. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200720
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: no.20971007
- National Key Basic Research Support Foundation of China (NKBRSFC). Grant Number: 2010CB912302
- National Funding for Fostering Talents of Basic Sciences. Grant Number: J0630421
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.