Continuous-Flow Asymmetric Hydrogenation of the β-Keto Ester Methyl Propionylacetate in Ionic Liquid–Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Biphasic Systems
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 1, pages 209–219, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Theuerkauf, J., Franciò, G. and Leitner, W. (2013), Continuous-Flow Asymmetric Hydrogenation of the β-Keto Ester Methyl Propionylacetate in Ionic Liquid–Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Biphasic Systems. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200724
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- German Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: BMBF: WING program ChirAmAl
- European Union. Grant Number: FP-7 integrated project SYNFLOW, http://synflow.eu
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!