Organocatalytic Asymmetric Addition of Thiols to Trifluoromethylaldimine: An Efficient Approach to Chiral Trifluoromethylated N,S-Acetals
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 2-3, pages 327–331, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Fang, X., Li, Q.-H., Tao, H.-Y. and Wang, C.-J. (2013), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Addition of Thiols to Trifluoromethylaldimine: An Efficient Approach to Chiral Trifluoromethylated N,S-Acetals. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 327–331. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200845
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972117, 21172176
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Large-scale Instrument And Equipment Sharing Foundation of Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!