Biomimetic Direct Aldol Reaction of Pyruvate Esters with Chiral Aldehydes
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 2-3, pages 281–286, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
El-Sepelgy, O. and Mlynarski, J. (2013), Biomimetic Direct Aldol Reaction of Pyruvate Esters with Chiral Aldehydes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200914
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Foundation for Polish Science TEAM and MPD Programmes
- EU European Regional Development Fund
- European Regional Development Fund
- Polish Innovation Economy Operational Program. Grant Number: POIG.02.01.00-12-023/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!