A New Family of Conformationally Constrained Bicyclic Diarylprolinol Silyl Ethers as Organocatalysts
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 354, Issue 18, pages 3428–3434, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Lombardo, M., Montroni, E., Quintavalla, A. and Trombini, C. (2012), A New Family of Conformationally Constrained Bicyclic Diarylprolinol Silyl Ethers as Organocatalysts. Adv. Synth. Catal., 354: 3428–3434. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200922
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 20099PKPHH 004-2009, FIRB RBFR08TTWW 001-2008
- University of Bologna
- COST Action CM0905 ORCA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!