Enantioselective Aza-Henry Reaction of Imines Bearing a Benzothiazole Moiety Catalyzed by a Cinchona-Based Squaramide
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 6, pages 1137–1148, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
He, H.-X., Yang, W. and Du, D.-M. (2013), Enantioselective Aza-Henry Reaction of Imines Bearing a Benzothiazole Moiety Catalyzed by a Cinchona-Based Squaramide. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 1137–1148. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200957
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Nos. 21072020 and 21272024
- Science and Technology Innovation Program of Beijing Institute of Technology. Grant Number: 2011CX01008
- Development Program for Distinguished Young and Middle-aged Teachers of Beijing Institute of Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.