Guidelines for the Application of NAD(P)H Regenerating Glucose Dehydrogenase in Synthetic Processes
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 9, pages 1709–1714, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Kaswurm, V., Hecke, W. V., Kulbe, K. D. and Ludwig, R. (2013), Guidelines for the Application of NAD(P)H Regenerating Glucose Dehydrogenase in Synthetic Processes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 1709–1714. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200959
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Austrian Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: APART fellowship 11322
- Amano Enzyme Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!