Antimony/N-Hydroxyphthalimide as a Catalyst System for Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Reactions under Aerobic Conditions
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 2-3, pages 269–273, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Tanoue, A., Yoo, W.-J. and Kobayashi, S. (2013), Antimony/N-Hydroxyphthalimide as a Catalyst System for Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Reactions under Aerobic Conditions. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 269–273. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201200999
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Science Research from the Global COE Program
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- The University of Tokyo
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) Japan
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!