A Phosphite-Pyridine/Iridium Complex Library as Highly Selective Catalysts for the Hydrogenation of Minimally Functionalized Olefins
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 13, pages 2569–2583, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Mazuela, J., Pàmies, O. and Diéguez, M. (2013), A Phosphite-Pyridine/Iridium Complex Library as Highly Selective Catalysts for the Hydrogenation of Minimally Functionalized Olefins. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 2569–2583. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201201017
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CTQ2010-15835
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: 2009SGR116
- ICREA Foundation. Grant Number: ICREA Academia awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!