Visible-Light Photocatalytic Reduction of Sulfonium Salts as a Source of Aryl Radicals
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 8, pages 1477–1482, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Donck, S., Baroudi, A., Fensterbank, L., Goddard, J.-P. and Ollivier, C. (2013), Visible-Light Photocatalytic Reduction of Sulfonium Salts as a Source of Aryl Radicals. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 1477–1482. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300040
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- ANR. Grant Number: “Credox”
- Emergence UPMC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!