Rhodium-Catalyzed Tandem Isomerization/Hydroformylation of the Bio-Sourced 10-Undecenenitrile: Selective and Productive Catalysts for Production of Polyamide-12 Precursor
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 16, pages 3191–3204, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Ternel, J., Couturier, J.-L., Dubois, J.-L. and Carpentier, J.-F. (2013), Rhodium-Catalyzed Tandem Isomerization/Hydroformylation of the Bio-Sourced 10-Undecenenitrile: Selective and Productive Catalysts for Production of Polyamide-12 Precursor. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 3191–3204. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300492
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- European FP7 Eurobioref project. Grant Number: 241718
- Arkema Co.
- Umicore Co.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!