Efficient Indirect Electrochemical Synthesis of 2-Substituted Benzoxazoles using Sodium Iodide as Mediator
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 14-15, pages 2884–2890, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Li, W.-C., Zeng, C.-C., Hu, L.-M., Tian, H.-Y. and Little, R. D. (2013), Efficient Indirect Electrochemical Synthesis of 2-Substituted Benzoxazoles using Sodium Iodide as Mediator. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 2884–2890. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300502
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272021
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7112008
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD23B01
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930200
- Beijing City Education Committee. Grant Number: KM201010005009
- US National Science Foundation-supported PIRE-ECCI Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!