Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Synthesis of Phthalimides from 1,2-Dibromoarenes with Molybdenum Hexacarbonyl as Carbon Monoxide Source
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 18, pages 3581–3585, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, X.-F., Oschatz, S., Sharif, M., Flader, A., Krey, L., Beller, M. and Langer, P. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Synthesis of Phthalimides from 1,2-Dibromoarenes with Molybdenum Hexacarbonyl as Carbon Monoxide Source. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 3581–3585. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300585
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!