Development of Chiral Phosphoric Acids based on Ferrocene-Bridged Paracyclophane Frameworks
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 18, pages 3613–3624, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Stemper, J., Isaac, K., Pastor, J., Frison, G., Retailleau, P., Voituriez, A., Betzer, J.-F. and Marinetti, A. (2013), Development of Chiral Phosphoric Acids based on Ferrocene-Bridged Paracyclophane Frameworks. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 3613–3624. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300697
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Paris-Sud University
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR Blanc SIMI7 2011, project “Chiracid”
- COST ORCA action CM0905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!