Phosphine-Catalyzed Asymmetric [4+2] Annulation of Vinyl Ketones with Oxindole-Derived α,β-Unsaturated Imines: Enantioselective Syntheses of 2′,3′-Dihydro-1′H-spiro[indoline-3,4′-pyridin]-2-ones
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 355, Issue 17, pages 3351–3357, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-N., Chen, G.-Q., Dong, X., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2013), Phosphine-Catalyzed Asymmetric [4+2] Annulation of Vinyl Ketones with Oxindole-Derived α,β-Unsaturated Imines: Enantioselective Syntheses of 2′,3′-Dihydro-1′H-spiro[indoline-3,4′-pyridin]-2-ones. Adv. Synth. Catal., 355: 3351–3357. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300828
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1402600
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2010CB833302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072206, 21102166, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 21121062 and 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!