Reversible P(III)/P(V) Redox: Catalytic Aza-Wittig Reaction for the Synthesis of 4(3H)-Quinazolinones and the Natural Product Vasicinone
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 5, pages 1098–1104, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Wang, Y., Chen, M. and Ding, M.-W. (2014), Reversible P(III)/P(V) Redox: Catalytic Aza-Wittig Reaction for the Synthesis of 4(3H)-Quinazolinones and the Natural Product Vasicinone. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 1098–1104. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201300950
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172085, 21032001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!