Phosphine-Catalyzed Asymmetric Formal [4+2] Tandem Cyclization of Activated Dienes with Isatylidenemalononitriles: Enantioselective Synthesis of Multistereogenic Spirocyclic Oxindoles
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 4, pages 736–742, March 10, 2014
How to Cite
Hu, F.-L., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2014), Phosphine-Catalyzed Asymmetric Formal [4+2] Tandem Cyclization of Activated Dienes with Isatylidenemalononitriles: Enantioselective Synthesis of Multistereogenic Spirocyclic Oxindoles. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 736–742. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201301070
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1402600
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2010CB833302
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072206, 20472096, 21102166, 21372241, 21302203, 20672127, 21121062 and 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!