Advancement in Cascade [1,n]-Hydrogen Transfer/Cyclization: A Method for Direct Functionalization of Inactive C(sp3)H Bonds
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 6, pages 1137–1171, April 14, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L. and Xiao, J. (2014), Advancement in Cascade [1,n]-Hydrogen Transfer/Cyclization: A Method for Direct Functionalization of Inactive C(sp3)H Bonds. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 1137–1171. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201301153
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- No. 21102142
- Outstanding Young Scientist Award Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: BS2013YY002
- Talents of High Level Scientific Research Foundation of Qingdao Agricultural University. Grant Number: 631223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!