Palladium Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Direct Ethynylation of Aliphatic Carboxylic Acid Derivatives via C(sp3)H Bond Functionalization
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Directed C-H Functionalization
Volume 356, Issue 7, pages 1631–1637, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Al-Amin, M., Arisawa, M., Shuto, S., Ano, Y., Tobisu, M. and Chatani, N. (2014), Palladium Nanoparticle-Catalyzed Direct Ethynylation of Aliphatic Carboxylic Acid Derivatives via C(sp3)H Bond Functionalization. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 1631–1637. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201301180
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis”
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!