Carboxylate-Directed CH Functionalization
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Directed C-H Functionalization
Volume 356, Issue 7, pages 1419–1442, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Shi, G. and Zhang, Y. (2014), Carboxylate-Directed CH Functionalization. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 1419–1442. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201400028
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21372176
- Tongji University 985 Phase III funds
- Pujiang Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 11 J1409800
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
Vol. 356, Issue 8, 1659, Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!