Synthesis of Biaryls through Aromatic CH Bond Activation: A Review of Recent Developments
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 8, pages 1661–1696, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Hussain, I. and Singh, T. (2014), Synthesis of Biaryls through Aromatic CH Bond Activation: A Review of Recent Developments. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 1661–1696. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201400178
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!