Thioesterification of Alkylbenzenes with Thiols via Copper- Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling without a Directing Group
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 14-15, pages 3099–3105, October 13, 2014
How to Cite
Ali, W., Guin, S., Rout, S. K., Gogoi, A. and Patel, B. K. (2014), Thioesterification of Alkylbenzenes with Thiols via Copper- Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling without a Directing Group. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 3099–3105. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201400360
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2014
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi. Grant Number: SB/S1/OC-53/2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Grant Number: 02(0096)/12/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!