Thioesterification of Alkylbenzenes with Thiols via Copper- Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling without a Directing Group
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 14-15, pages 3099–3105, October 13, 2014
How to Cite
Ali, W., Guin, S., Rout, S. K., Gogoi, A. and Patel, B. K. (2014), Thioesterification of Alkylbenzenes with Thiols via Copper- Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling without a Directing Group. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 3099–3105. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201400360
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2014
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi. Grant Number: SB/S1/OC-53/2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Grant Number: 02(0096)/12/EMR-II
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.