Highly ortho-Selective Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions using a Ligand Exchange Strategy
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 14-15, pages 2998–3006, October 13, 2014
How to Cite
Yin, W., Wang, Z. and Huang, Y. (2014), Highly ortho-Selective Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions using a Ligand Exchange Strategy. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 2998–3006. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201400362
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21372013
- Shenzhen Peacock Program. Grant Number: KQTD201103
- Shenzhen innovation funds. Grant Number: CXZZ20130517152257071
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Shenzhen municipal development and reform commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!