1,2,4- and 1,3,4-Oxadiazole Synthesis by Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Assembly of Aryl Bromides with Amidoximes or Hydrazides
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 356, Issue 14-15, pages 3074–3082, October 13, 2014
How to Cite
Andersen, T. L., Caneschi, W., Ayoub, A., Lindhardt, A. T., Couri, M. R. C. and Skrydstrup, T. (2014), 1,2,4- and 1,3,4-Oxadiazole Synthesis by Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Assembly of Aryl Bromides with Amidoximes or Hydrazides. Adv. Synth. Catal., 356: 3074–3082. doi: 10.1002/adsc.201400487
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2014
- Danish National Research Foundation. Grant Number: DNRF59
- Villum Foundation
- Danish Council for Independent Research: Technology and Production Sciences
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Aarhus University
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- FAPEMIG. Grant Number: BEX 5936/13-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!