Polymer Blend Solar Cells Based on a High-Mobility Naphthalenediimide-Based Polymer Acceptor: Device Physics, Photophysics and Morphology
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 230–240, March 18, 2011
How to Cite
Moore, J. R., Albert-Seifried, S., Rao, A., Massip, S., Watts, B., Morgan, D. J., Friend, R. H., McNeill, C. R. and Sirringhaus, H. (2011), Polymer Blend Solar Cells Based on a High-Mobility Naphthalenediimide-Based Polymer Acceptor: Device Physics, Photophysics and Morphology. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 230–240. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201000035
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!