V2O5 Nano-Electrodes with High Power and Energy Densities for Thin Film Li-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 194–202, March 18, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Clark, M., Zhang, Q., Yu, D., Liu, D., Liu, J. and Cao, G. (2011), V2O5 Nano-Electrodes with High Power and Energy Densities for Thin Film Li-Ion Batteries. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 194–202. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201000037
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!