Flexible Morphology Design of 3D-Macroporous LiMnPO4 Cathode Materials for Li Secondary Batteries: Ball to Flake
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 347–351, May, 2011
How to Cite
Yoo, H., Jo, M., Jin, B.-S., Kim, H.-S. and Cho, J. (2011), Flexible Morphology Design of 3D-Macroporous LiMnPO4 Cathode Materials for Li Secondary Batteries: Ball to Flake. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201000049
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!