The Effect of Hole Transport Material Pore Filling on Photovoltaic Performance in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 407–414, May, 2011
How to Cite
Melas-Kyriazi, J., Ding, I.-K., Marchioro, A., Punzi, A., Hardin, B. E., Burkhard, G. F., Tétreault, N., Grätzel, M., Moser, J.-E. and McGehee, M. D. (2011), The Effect of Hole Transport Material Pore Filling on Photovoltaic Performance in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 407–414. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100046
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!