A Quasi-Inverse Opal Layer Based on Highly Crystalline TiO2 Nanoparticles: A New Light-Scattering Layer in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 546–550, July, 2011
How to Cite
Han, S.-H., Lee, S., Shin, H. and Suk Jung, H. (2011), A Quasi-Inverse Opal Layer Based on Highly Crystalline TiO2 Nanoparticles: A New Light-Scattering Layer in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 546–550. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100084
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!