Silica Nanohybrid Membranes with High CO2 Affinity for Green Hydrogen Purification
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 634–642, July, 2011
How to Cite
Lau, C. H., Liu, S., Paul, D. R., Xia, J., Jean, Y.-C., Chen, H., Shao, L. and Chung, T.-S. (2011), Silica Nanohybrid Membranes with High CO2 Affinity for Green Hydrogen Purification. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 634–642. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100195
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!