Perylene Sensitization of Fullerenes for Improved Performance in Organic Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 861–869, October, 2011
How to Cite
Hesse, H. C., Weickert, J., Hundschell, C., Feng, X., Müllen, K., Nickel, B., Mozer, A. J. and Schmidt-Mende, L. (2011), Perylene Sensitization of Fullerenes for Improved Performance in Organic Photovoltaics. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 861–869. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100211
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!