A Hierarchically Nanostructured Composite of MnO2/Conjugated Polymer/Graphene for High-Performance Lithium Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 736–741, October, 2011
How to Cite
Guo, C. X., Wang, M., Chen, T., Lou, X. W. and Li, C. M. (2011), A Hierarchically Nanostructured Composite of MnO2/Conjugated Polymer/Graphene for High-Performance Lithium Ion Batteries. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 736–741. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100223
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!