PEDOT Nanotube Arrays as High Performing Counter Electrodes for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells. Study of the Interactions Among Electrolytes and Counter Electrodes
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 781–784, October, 2011
How to Cite
Trevisan, R., Döbbelin, M., Boix, P. P., Barea, E. M., Tena-Zaera, R., Mora-Seró, I. and Bisquert, J. (2011), PEDOT Nanotube Arrays as High Performing Counter Electrodes for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells. Study of the Interactions Among Electrolytes and Counter Electrodes. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 781–784. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100324
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!