Current-Voltage Characteristics of Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells: Connection Between Light and Dark Curves
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 1073–1078, November, 2011
How to Cite
Boix, P. P., Guerrero, A., Marchesi, L. F., Garcia-Belmonte, G. and Bisquert, J. (2011), Current-Voltage Characteristics of Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells: Connection Between Light and Dark Curves. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 1073–1078. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100334
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!