In Situ Characterization of Lifetime and Morphology in Operating Bulk Heterojunction Organic Photovoltaic Devices by Impedance Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 120–128, January, 2012
How to Cite
Leever, B. J., Bailey, C. A., Marks, T. J., Hersam, M. C. and Durstock, M. F. (2012), In Situ Characterization of Lifetime and Morphology in Operating Bulk Heterojunction Organic Photovoltaic Devices by Impedance Spectroscopy. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 120–128. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100357
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!