Microstructure Study of Electrochemically Driven LixSi
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 1199–1204, November, 2011
How to Cite
Son, S.-B., Trevey, J. E., Roh, H., Kim, S.-H., Kim, K.-B., Cho, J. S., Moon, J.-T., DeLuca, C. M., Maute, K. K., Dunn, M. L., Han, H. N., Oh, K. H. and Lee, S.-H. (2011), Microstructure Study of Electrochemically Driven LixSi. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 1199–1204. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100360
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!