Sulfonated Polyimide Proton Exchange Membranes with Graphene Oxide show Improved Proton Conductivity, Methanol Crossover Impedance, and Mechanical Properties
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 1220–1224, November, 2011
How to Cite
Tseng, C.-Y., Ye, Y.-S., Cheng, M.-Y., Kao, K.-Y., Shen, W.-C., Rick, J., Chen, J.-C. and Hwang, B.-J. (2011), Sulfonated Polyimide Proton Exchange Membranes with Graphene Oxide show Improved Proton Conductivity, Methanol Crossover Impedance, and Mechanical Properties. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 1220–1224. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100366
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!