In-situ Crosslinking and n-Doping of Semiconducting Polymers and Their Application as Efficient Electron-Transporting Materials in Inverted Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 1148–1153, November, 2011
How to Cite
Cho, N., Yip, H.-L., Davies, J. A., Kazarinoff, P. D., Zeigler, D. F., Durban, M. M., Segawa, Y., O'Malley, K. M., Luscombe, C. K. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2011), In-situ Crosslinking and n-Doping of Semiconducting Polymers and Their Application as Efficient Electron-Transporting Materials in Inverted Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 1148–1153. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100429
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!