Water Processable Graphene Oxide:Single Walled Carbon Nanotube Composite as Anode Modifier for Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 1052–1057, November, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J., Tung, V. C. and Huang, J. (2011), Water Processable Graphene Oxide:Single Walled Carbon Nanotube Composite as Anode Modifier for Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 1: 1052–1057. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100466
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!