Multiblock Copolymers with Highly Sulfonated Blocks Containing Di- and Tetrasulfonated Arylene Sulfone Segments for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Applications
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 129–140, January, 2012
How to Cite
Takamuku, S. and Jannasch, P. (2012), Multiblock Copolymers with Highly Sulfonated Blocks Containing Di- and Tetrasulfonated Arylene Sulfone Segments for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Applications. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 129–140. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100515
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!