A New Fe/V Redox Flow Battery Using a Sulfuric/Chloric Mixed-Acid Supporting Electrolyte
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 487–493, April, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, W., Nie, Z., Chen, B., Chen, F., Luo, Q., Wei, X., Xia, G.-G., Skyllas-Kazacos, M., Li, L. and Yang, Z. (2012), A New Fe/V Redox Flow Battery Using a Sulfuric/Chloric Mixed-Acid Supporting Electrolyte. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 487–493. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100527
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!