High-Efficiency Polymer Solar Cells Based on Poly(3-pentylthiophene) with Indene-C70 Bisadduct as an Acceptor
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 966–969, August, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Cui, C., Wang, H. and Li, Y. (2012), High-Efficiency Polymer Solar Cells Based on Poly(3-pentylthiophene) with Indene-C70 Bisadduct as an Acceptor. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 966–969. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201100733
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!