A Supramolecular “Double-Cable” Structure with a 12944 Helix in a Columnar Porphyrin-C60 Dyad and its Application in Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1375–1382, November, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C.-L., Zhang, W.-B., Sun, H.-J., Van Horn, R. M., Kulkarni, R. R., Tsai, C.-C., Hsu, C.-S., Lotz, B., Gong, X. and Cheng, S. Z. D. (2012), A Supramolecular “Double-Cable” Structure with a 12944 Helix in a Columnar Porphyrin-C60 Dyad and its Application in Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 1375–1382. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200060
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!