An Alternative Ionic Conductivity Mechanism for Plastic Crystalline Salt–Lithium Salt Electrolyte Mixtures
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1343–1350, November, 2012
How to Cite
Henderson, W. A., Seo, D. M., Zhou, Q., Boyle, P. D., Shin, J.-H., De Long, H. C., Trulove, P. C. and Passerini, S. (2012), An Alternative Ionic Conductivity Mechanism for Plastic Crystalline Salt–Lithium Salt Electrolyte Mixtures. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 1343–1350. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200130
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!