The Role of Electron Affinity in Determining Whether Fullerenes Catalyze or Inhibit Photooxidation of Polymers for Solar Cells
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1351–1357, November, 2012
How to Cite
Hoke, E. T., Sachs-Quintana, I. T., Lloyd, M. T., Kauvar, I., Mateker, W. R., Nardes, A. M., Peters, C. H., Kopidakis, N. and McGehee, M. D. (2012), The Role of Electron Affinity in Determining Whether Fullerenes Catalyze or Inhibit Photooxidation of Polymers for Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 1351–1357. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200169
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!