Symmetric and Asymmetric Zeolitic Imidazolate Frameworks (ZIFs)/Polybenzimidazole (PBI) Nanocomposite Membranes for Hydrogen Purification at High Temperatures
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1358–1367, November, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, T., Shi, G. M. and Chung, T.-S. (2012), Symmetric and Asymmetric Zeolitic Imidazolate Frameworks (ZIFs)/Polybenzimidazole (PBI) Nanocomposite Membranes for Hydrogen Purification at High Temperatures. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 1358–1367. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200200
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!